Break-ins have been reported in the Marblemount area and along Highway 20. If you notice anyone suspicious, please report it to CRP Staff right away. Please also let us know if the security of your property has been compromised.
and/or contact Pixie Evans, Site Manager by email to
Guest Sign In
There are a lot of new property owners and guests of property owners. If you have family, friends, or even a contractor doing work, they are considered a guest. Basically, anyone who is not an owner of property in Cascade River Park is considered a guest and must sign in.
Please remind your guests that they need to sign in at the kiosk outside of the main gate
Every vehicle needs to be signed in and it helps if they know the Division and Lot numbers. Other important reminders for members that you should share with your guests:
Entering the park & Gate Etiquette
- Please do not block the gate. If you are not ready to drive through the open gate, stay out of the way.
- Park off of the road while signing in.
- One vehicle per gate cycle.
- The Speed Limit in the park is 15 MPH Max!
Crossing Bernhard Bridge
- Only 1 vehicle should be on the bridge at any given time. That means DO NOT TAILGATE. Wait until the car in front of you has exited before driving onto the bridge at 5 MPH.
- The speed limit on Bernhard Bridge is 5 MPH and only 1 car should cross at a time. The weight limit will be reduced back to 5 tons this week. To help preserve the lifespan of the bridge, it is important that only 1 vehicle is on the bridge at a time. Bernhard Bridge is an irreplaceable necessity, and everyone needs to do their part to help preserve it for as long as possible.
- Please conserve water and make sure to turn it off at the meter before you leave. If you will be filling a hot tub or some other activity that will use extra water, let park staff know before you do so that the caretakers can plan accordingly.
- The Noise curfew is 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Generators, music, pets, recreational riding (ATV’s, dirt bikes, etc..) must be turned off/quiet between 10 p.m. until 7 a.m.
ATV and Other Vehicles
- Quads, dirt bikes, ATV’s, UTV’s, Scooters, motorcycles, bikes, etc… must follow the same rules as cars and trucks- Speed should be kept below 15MPH. This is for safety reasons as well as road preservation.
Thank you for your assistance with safety and security of CRP and for helping to prolong the life of CRP infrastructure.
Questions/Comments for the Board?
Need help with policy enforcement, urgent matters, anything related to staff?
[email protected] or call/text 360-661-9874
Billing, payment, account questions?
General Inquiries, water system questions, gate access?
Monthly Board of Directors Meetings every 2nd Sat at 2pm by Zoom or located at Inspire Church, Marblemount WA