We are hiring a Temporary fulltime, part time or relief caretaker at Cascade River Community Club. We are looking for individuals that are good communicators, that enjoy the outdoors and are self-driven. They would enjoy working in a community, and able to work with membership, management and a board of directors. They can solve problems and manage difficult situations at times. Can lead in emergencies and be flexible in unpredictable situations. Look for the ideas, for the best interest of the community.
Full time position: 30-40 hours a week Schedule to be determined, Paid training.
Part time position: 25 hours a week schedule to be determined, Paid training.
Relief Caretaker work as needed, Paid Training
Washington State Driver’s license, ability to be insured, pass a background check, free from drug or alcohol addiction, live within 50 miles of park location and available for emergencies.
- Experience or ability to learn maintenance of gravel roads and bridges.
- Experience or ability to learn use of heavy equipment, backhoe, snow removal equipment, Dump Truck, work truck.
- Can lift 20lbs or more.
- Can follow safety procedures and policies.
- Maintain tools, heavy equipment and work vehicles.
- Safety and security experience
- Attention to detail.
- Mechanically inclined
- Write reports and use technology.
- Can problem solve with creative solutions.
- Use a radio or CB.
- Landscaping, tree, brush removal in a park within a forest
- Fire prevention
- Ability to or learn to repair water systems.
- Monitor or learn to monitor residential water systems.
- Ability to be certified in management of water tanks and systems.
- To build needed structures, such as sheds, rails, fences
- Work with professional Builders, Vendors, office staff, residents and Board of Directors
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment
- Communicate effectively.
- Good attendance and on time to site
- Able to act in an emergency.
- Work within deadlines
- Quality and timeliness of work is important to you.
- Good Customer Service skills
- Ability to work within a diverse community.
- Ability to be fair and objective.
- Able to be on call if necessary.
Send resumes to Site Manager Pixie Evans at [email protected]
Applications are open for 30 days.
Salary: $23.00 per hour